Transparency Report: Second Quarter 2019
acTVism Munich plans to publish its monthly finances (income and expenses) in a regular manner (we cannot provide a fixed date due to reasons pertaining to capacity). Finances are divided into categories. The income category is self explanatory whereas for the expenditure category we would like to define and provide some examples below:
- Humans: Salaries, wage tax, social security contributions
- Projects: Special equipment (rental costs), transport, board & lodging as well as expense compensation for guests, external crew
- Equipment: Cameras, computers, microphones, hard drives, cables, etc.
- Basics: Prerequisites for our journalistic work (books, subscriptions), fees for email servers and cloud storage, etc.
- Legal: Tax advice, lawyer’s fees, notary’s fees, etc.
- Advertisement: Online Ads, flyers, banners, etc.
- Other: Donations of acTVism to other organizations, office supplies, etc.
For an overview of all transparency reports, please click here.