Celebrate World Press Freedom Day with acTVism Munich
In this video we discuss the importance of World Press Freedom Day, which is celebrated each year on May 3rd. We revisit the press freedom related stories and cases we covered over the past year to raise awareness of the importance of the free press. To read the transcript of this video, click here: Celebrate World Press Freedom Day with acTVism Munich
VIDEO: Celebrate World Press Freedom Day with acTVism Munich
Donate today to support independent & non-profit media!
Click here or on the picture below:
ABOUT acTVism Munich
- acTVism Munich is a non-profit and independent online media portal in both German and English languages.
- acTVism Munich produces video reports, organizes roundtable discussions and debates, translates English articles into German and publishes guest articles in order to share information and news about topics of societal importance.
- acTVism Munich provides a platform to investigative journalists, academics, scientists, analysts, activists, artists or concerned and engaged people.
- acTVism Munich aims to finance itself mainly through donations and membership fees. Government support programmes and donations from foundations or companies are only accepted if they do not impair the independence of the association.
- Information regarding our finances can be found here (only available in German).
- acTVism Munich is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization situated in Munich. Donations are tax-deductable in Germany only.