Assange Verdict: Statements from WikiLeaks, Assange’s Partner, Reporters Without Borders & more
NOTE: Only 1 day remains until our Crowdfunding-Campaign ends. So far we’ve reached 11,500€ via 355 supporters but we need another 3500€ in order to continue our independent journalism for this year. Here is how you can support today:
- Donate via PayPal: [email protected]
- Donate via Patreon: Link: https://www.patreon.com/acTVism
- Donate via betterplace.org https://bit.ly/37ytwpv
- Donate via International Bank Account number (IBAN): DE89430609678224073600
These statements were recorded by the campaign “Don’t Extradite Assange” on January 4, 2021, shortly after a British court decided that Assange would not be extradited to the U.S. acTVism Munich has republished it today because of the lack of coverage of these statements in the local media landscape, as well as to foster understanding of the Julian Assange case.
- To read the transcript of this video: Assange Verdict: Statements from WikiLeaks, Assange’s Partner, Reporters Without Borders & more
- To watch our previous updates on this case, click here.
VIDEO 1: Assange Verdict: Statements from WikiLeaks, Assange’s Partner, Reporters Without Borders & more
To watch more of our videos on this topic or with other experts such as Edward Snowden, Noam Chomsky, Abby Martin, Yanis Varoufakis, Glenn Greenwald, Jeremy Scahill, Jill Stein, Daniel Ellsberg, etc, please visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking here.
Donate today to support independent & non-profit media!
Click here or on the picture below: