In this video, whistleblowers from various agencies provide their take on privacy, democracy and activism. They include:
- William Binney: Former Technical Director for the NSA for 36 years.
- Thomas Andrews Drake: Former senior executive of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), a decorated United States Air Force and United States Navy veteran.
- Annie Machon: Former MI5 intelligence officer.
- Simon Davies: Founder of Privacy International.
- Elizabeth Murray: Served as Deputy National Intelligence Officer for the Near East in the National Intelligence Council.
- Caroline Hunt: Served in the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
VIDEO: Whistleblowers speak out on acTVism Munich
To view our entire video-playlist on the surveillance state, click here.
To view our exclusive interview with Edward Snowden, click here.Note: This video was recorded and published in 2015. acTVism republished this video due to the growing importance of this topic.