acTVism Crowdfunding Update Week 5: Support us today!
On December 4, 2020, we launched our crowdfunding campaign with the goal of continuing our independent & non-profit journalism for the year 2021. The campaign ends on the 6th of January, 2021.
Status on January 5, 2021: 355 people have donated and we’ve reached 11,500 Euro thus far. We need at least another 3500 Euros in order to continue our independent journalism in 2021.
Detailed information about our Crowdfunding campaign can be found in this link: https://www.actvism.org/en/politics/crowdfunding-pressefreiheit-actvism/
Below we have listed the donation platforms that you can use to contribute to our Crowdfunding campaign:
For Donors based in the U.S.: Become a regular Donor via PatreonVisit: https://www.patreon.com/acTVism
Donate via PayPal
- Paypal: [email protected]
Donate via Facebook-Fundraiser
Donate via Betterplace.org
- Visit: https://www.betterplace.org/en/projects/51400-actvism-munich-crowdfunding
- Betterplace.org is for one time donations as well as regular donations.
- Regular Donations: Below the “Donate Now” button you will find “Donate Regularly”
- This platform will automatically generate a tax-deductible receipt if you are based in Germany.
Only donations from Germany are tax deductible. Please contact us at [email protected] for a donation receipt.